Nasal Cleansing Pot (Neti pot)
- Nasal Cleansing Pot to clean from dust, allergens and make you can breath easly at the stuffy nose. Neti pot prevents infection of the upper airway as well by supporting of natural nose cleaning mechanism.
Nasal Cleansing Pot to clean from dust, allergens and make you can breath easly at the stuffy nose. Neti pot prevents infection of the upper airway as well by supporting of natural nose cleaning mechanism.
- neti pot can clean your nose effectively
- great for running and stuffy nose
- clean your nose from dust and allergens
- material: plastic
How to use:
Pour warm water (about 37 Celsius degrees) into neti pot and add around 2,7 g (flat tea spoon) kitchen salt or sea salt into this water and wait a while til it dissolves.
Do not use any aroma salt or salt with any addition.
- Check if the water is ot to cold or not to warm, you should feel it as ligthly warm.
- If you feel that nose cleaning is not comfortable it means the temperature of water is not optimal or you have add too muchh or too less salt.
To clean your nostrils, put your head forward slanting to one side and gently pour out the warm mixture out of the pot one side of nostrils letting it discharging; Use for this action a half of water.
- With the rest of water do the same to your other side of nostrils, and at last, blow your nose
- During cleaning opne your mouth and breath easy by mouth.
- Make sure no water has left in your nose. It's important to blow your nose very exactly.
- You can use neti pot every day, if necessary even 4 times a day. But usually once dayli is enough.
- Do not use for children under 6 years old. Children can use only under adult advisory
How to clean:
- after use please put the neti pot under warm running water
- after several uses please put the neti pot into hot water